Paid Media Manager
Seattle, WA (Georgetown/Sodo)
Who We Are:
TomboyX makes the world’s most comfortable underwear for everyone. We’ve seen 4x revenue growth YoY and we’re ready to blow out this team and get more folks into TomboyX. We thrive on being ahead of the digital curve and continually innovating in terms of marketing strategy, campaigns, and martech.
TomboyX is changing more than just your underwear, we’re also pushing the boundaries by using our platform as a movement. We’re constantly looking for ways spread the #HumanAgenda and support causes we believe in with messaging and action (think Planned Parenthood, Black Lives Matter, ACLU, NoDAPL - these are all causes we’ve supported and will continue to support using what we have at our disposal).
The Paid Media Manager is a critical role for TomboyX - profitably growing our awareness, customer base, and brand through all paid digital media channels. The position is directly responsible for creating, managing, reporting on, and optimizing all digital paid media and collaborating with our team on all of the things including, but not limited to: email, content, campaign ideation, events, taking out the trash, getting snacks at Costco (don’t forget the Famous Amos), etc. -- we are a start-up after all.
Who's Right For It:
You’ve run paid media campaigns across multiple platforms -- AdWords, GDN, YouTube, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn. Because you’ve got 3+ years hands-on experience, you’re not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and dive right in. You’ll basically make our existing paid media wins looks like child’s play. You are well versed in all areas of digital campaign planning, creation and management. Power Editor is your second best friend (after Excel, of course).
You use analytics to make data-driven marketing decisions and you’re confident in Google Analytics and CMS data sets. Your holistic approach to digital marketing starts with data.
You’re resourceful and have intuition for accomplishing tasks without too much explanation. You don’t need a checklist -- you can execute your projects efficiently and figure out what your next best step is. Own and define your workflow.
You understand, love, and can speak/write/breathe in our brand voice.
AND HERE COME THE INEVITABLE BULLET LISTS...
What You'll Do:
- Work with every department in the company to get sh*t done
- Move fast, break stuff, learn, and then optimize to always be pushing the needle
- Create, manage, report and optimize new Facebook, Instagram, Google, and affiliate ad campaigns (a/b and multivariate tests all day ‘er day)
- Manage and own budgets across all paid digital media tactics
- Stay on top of trends to have early entry into the conversations/topics that matter to the brand as well as staying on top of paid media/ppc trends
- 3+ years in digital paid acquisition and digital marketing
- Hands on experience in campaign creation, analysis, management and growth
- Plenty of experience being an inclusive and dedicated badass human being
- eCommerce experience
- Events experience
- Shopify/Magento experience
- Email marketing experience
- Certifications: AdWords, Bing Ad, Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
We need a good fit:
Working in a start-up is not easy, but it’s sure rewarding. We need someone that aligns to our values and is willing to put in the effort to build this company from the ground up. Does this sounds like something you can keep up with:
- Bring positive energy. Every. Dang. Day.
- Resourceful - Find a way to get sh*t done. Make solutions, not excuses. (You get the idea here)
- BE THE TEAM. Offer help - don’t wait for someone to ask.
- Forever learning - strong desire to stay ahead of the digital curve and be first to test
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and excellent insurance benefits
- A chance to build a company from the ground up and make a real impact on TomboyX’s growth and history
- An environment where you’ll learn fast, develop a holistic understanding of what it takes to run a business, grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and challenge yourself (and have a blast doing it with some rad people).
- Employee Discounts (UNDIES! TEES! Oh yeah - and UNDIES!)
How To Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short note about why you're interested in a career with TomboyX. Please be sure to include the position you're applying for in the subject line.