Digital Marketing Specialist
Seattle, WA (Georgetown/Sodo)
Who We Are:
TomboyX makes the world’s most comfortable underwear for everyone. We thrive on being ahead of the digital curve and continually innovating in terms of marketing strategy, campaigns, and martech.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a critical role for TomboyX - profitably growing our awareness, customer base, and brand through all digital media channels. The position is directly responsible for creating, managing, reporting on, and optimizing all digital channels. They will be the lead on managing our Paid Digital Media agency and strategizing/executing on a variety of marketing tactics including SEO, email, social, website usability, analytics, etc.
Who's Right For It:
You’ve managed paid media campaigns across multiple platforms -- AdWords, GDN, YouTube, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn. Because you’ve got 2+ years hands-on experience, you’re not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and dive right in alongside the ad agency. You’ve run email drip campaigns and/or dabbled in social media management. You use analytics to make data-driven marketing decisions and you’re confident in Google Analytics and CMS data sets.
You’re resourceful and have intuition for accomplishing tasks without too much explanation. You don’t need a checklist -- you can execute your projects efficiently and figure out what your next best step is. Own and define your workflow.
You understand, love, and can speak/write/breathe in our brand voice.
AND HERE COME THE INEVITABLE BULLET LISTS...
What You'll Do:
- Grow our email list, traffic, and sales
- Move fast, break stuff, learn, and then optimize to always be pushing the needle
- Paid Media
- Work with the agency to create, manage, report and optimize new Facebook, Instagram, Google, and affiliate ad campaigns (a/b and multivariate tests all day ‘er day)
- Manage and own budgets across all paid digital media tactics
- SEO - ensure the content we have meets market demands and technical SEO is up to snuff
- Email - work with the creatives for campaign ideation/copy/etc
- Analytics - define KPIs and establish reporting that measures the success of your growth tactics
- Stay on top of trends to have early entry into the conversations/topics that matter to the brand as well as staying on top of digital marketing trends with intent to define TomboyX as a leader in digital marketing
- 3+ years in digital paid acquisition and digital marketing
- Data-driven marketer - you use data to define and measure your strategies
- Hands on experience in campaign creation, analysis, management and growth
- Plenty of experience being an inclusive and dedicated badass human being
- eCommerce experience
- Events experience
- Shopify/Magento experience
- Email marketing experience
- Certifications: AdWords, Bing Ad, Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and excellent insurance benefits
- A chance to build a company from the ground up and make a real impact on TomboyX’s growth and history
- An environment where you’ll learn fast, develop a holistic understanding of what it takes to run a business, grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and challenge yourself (and have a blast doing it with some rad people).
- Employee Discounts (UNDIES! TEES! Oh yeah - and UNDIES!)
How To Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short note about why you're interested in a career with TomboyX. Please be sure to include the position you're applying for in the subject line.